At a Glance- I went to school for the blind in Worcester. It was always my dream to be a professional cyclist. In high school, me and my brother built our own tandum and started to race. After many years of saving, I got myself a second hand tandum. In 2007 we started to practice for 3 years. In 2010 we competed for the first time. I was born blind,but doctors only diagnosed me at 7 months with Glycoma.
•WP cycling PD Tandum league
• 2 x Gold
•1 x Silver
•1 x Bronze
WP cycling PD League road race series 5
Overall 2nd, but 1st in Tandum
• Die Burger cycling tour 92km –
Damaged tandum, walked 18km.
• 84km Boland drukpers prettrap
• 30km Engen dynamic cycle challenge
• 2012 Cape Argus – damaged tandum
· To be the best
· To qualify for WP
· To win Nationals
· To race internationally
1. Monthly cycling expenses: x 2 FOR BOTH RIDER AND PILOT
- Hammer Endurolyte fix tabs 13’s x 6 R360
- USN Recovermax x 2 R390
- Epic pro all in one x 2 R738
- Usn Enduro carbs x 2 R240
Vooma x 6 R150
Total: R 1878.00 per month
2. Extras needed: X 2 FOR BOTH RIDER AND PILOT
- NEW TANDUM R?
- Racing shoes clip ons x 2 pairs R2600
- Gloves x 2 pairs R300
- New cycle helmet x 2 R800
- Flashing light R500
- Long sleeve second skins x 2 R?
Racing glasses R?
Total: approximately R 4200 +